It's good to see that high pressure will be in control of our weather through this weekend.
This is going to be bringing plenty of dry weather with it, and sunshine for some, but there will be plenty of cloud around too as fronts create some complications in the weather story.
So here are your 5 Weekend Weather Things to Know ...
1. A weak front in the far south on Saturday brings cloud and a few spots of rain here. There could be some drizzle in northwest Scotland too.
2. Best sunshine on Saturday in the far north of England, southern Scotland and Northern Ireland.
3. Sunday is generally brighter with more sunshine for most.
4. A risk of some rain in northern Scotland, otherwise dry.
5. Chilly for most overnight into Monday, a touch of frost in western and southern areas.
Whatever your plans for the weekend, have a great one!