It's the first holiday weekend of the year, so what does Easter have in store?
Here are the 5 Weather Things You Need to Know this weekend ...
1. Today (Friday) is the best of the days, sunny spells and dry for most but increasing winds in western Scotland and Ireland.
2. Saturday brings a windy day. Rain in Scotland and the west of England and Wales in the morning, heavy on hills. Drier in the east, although the rain reaching here later.
3. Heavy showers and some sunny spells on Easter Sunday.
4. A risk of thunderstorm on Easter Sunday, and hail too (just about everything except the kitchen sink!).
5. Gales and rain for Easter Monday, most in Wales and England but better for Scotland and Ireland.
So an unsettled weekend ahead, but whatever you are doing, Happy Easter!